Ambedkar Social Welfare Organization (ASWO). Government Registered Organization NCT Delhi- India
Volunteering is generally considered an altruistic activity and is intended to promote goodness or improve human quality of life. In return, this activity can produce a feeling of self-worth and respect. There is no financial gain involved for the individual. Volunteering is also renowned for skill development, socialization, and fun. Volunteering may have positive benefits for the volunteer as well as for the person or community served. It is also intended to make contacts for possible employment. It is helping, assisting, or serving another person or persons without pay. Many volunteers are specifically trained in the areas they work, such as medicine, education, or emergency rescue. Others serve on an as-needed basis, such as in response to a natural disaster.
1. To plan and implementation of services for the purpose of social welfare.
2. To guide and advice about management of services for the purpose of social welfare.
3. Maintenance of mutual liaison and coordination of services among the municipal council of social welfare.
4. Support to the participation of citizens in activities related to social welfare.
5. Avoid to follow wrong believe or contents harmful to Society.
For start the work with us click on Online Registration