Ambedkar Social Welfare Organization (ASWO) Government Registered Organization NCT Delhi- India Aims and Objectives of the trust.
Your use of the website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of ASWO or any third party or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
2. Except for death or personal injury arising through our negligence, ASWO shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the website, or any content on the website.
3. ASWO can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section "Terms and Conditions". Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
4. ASWO does not guarantee that the site's facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the website is accurate or complete.
5. ASWO takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this website.
6. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this website will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by ASWO. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the website.
7. You are advised that, in order to respect the privacy of the children with whom we work, the photographs and names used on this website are not necessarily those of the actual children concerned
8. Copyright- Materials featured on this site may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledges. However, the permission to produce this material does not extent to any material on this site, which is explicitly identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
9. Hyperlinking Policy- We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to our site so that you can be informed of any changes or updations therein. Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Our Department pages must load into a newly opened browser window of the user.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this website immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this website, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.