ASWO is committed to the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. Any information that you provide to us remains private and is only used for the purposes outlined below. We don’t rent, sell or exchange our contact lists.
The information collected enables ASWO to provide and improve its services to you such as processing donations, providing receipts, sending information about Plan and providing new opportunities for you to assist disadvantaged children and their communities in India.
Occasionally we may use external suppliers to contact you or help with mailing or texting information to you. These suppliers are required to sign an agreement to keep your personal information confidential.
1. Contact details (name, address, e-mail, phone numbers).
2. Your ASWO supporter number.
3. Card or bank account details.
1. Directly from you, when you provide information by phone, SMS or in application forms.
2. From some third parties to whom you have given permission to share your personal information.
3. From publicly available sources.
4. From our own records of how you use our services and facilities.
5. From your use of our internet site.
ASWO takes all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That is why we recommend that you:
1. Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information.
2. Keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name or address.
If at any time you do not wish to receive any communication or marketing material, please let us know so that your preferences can be registered.
This ASWO website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. This analytical tool uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for ASWO.
ASWO will not (and will not allow any third party) to use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither ASWO nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.